FIRE & LOVE

You are ENTERING eXtreMe zoNes, Praying that you will leave & Live as a DetoNator. Bienvenue . . .

You & me

My photo
Paris, France
The handwork of a thousand people, that's me . . . I believe in thinking, foreseeing, planning, challenging, building and living in eXtreMe zoNes. Relationships are important, hence Christ is important. How can I ever say no to HIM when beyond a doubt I could feel, witness, listen and talk to Him!! I do not hesitate a bit to declare that I believe in THE BIBLE and Christ is the one and The Only Saviour. Well, that is a part of my belief which I love to share if asked and love to live even if not. But I do not believe in forcing it on people. It takes its excitement off. BELIEFS : Detonate to Build, detonating to kill is useless (Think!!), Be balanced - think every possibility & move ready to die. SOURCE Of INSPIRATION: TRINITY MANAGEMENT (The Ancient Text),KING DAVID. Life?? - Trekking has taught me to endure and encourage, villages and wild are the best places !! War zones and rebel areas push in Adrenalin . . . DREAM : Be the meaning of every life possible !! Spring back from hurts, help the one who hurt in his/her trouble !! - Build Dream in people, be their Dream !! Detonate !! Detonate !!

8.3.11

Die for Life

The death of a company / organization or person always comes beyond all calculations.
Death always aims what you try to save.
The death of a society comes when there are more people to talk but few to live.
For something to grow, something else should die.
The power of giving is when one starts missing the one who gave it.
Detonation is possible only when the detonator die.
“. . . Except a corn of wheat fall into the ground and die, it stays alone: but if it die, it brings forth much fruit.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment ONLY IF you are eXtreMely charged to DetoNate - eXtreMe zoNes. Live it !

Republique - Paris

Republique - Paris
Freedom !!