FIRE & LOVE

You are ENTERING eXtreMe zoNes, Praying that you will leave & Live as a DetoNator. Bienvenue . . .

You & me

My photo
Paris, France
The handwork of a thousand people, that's me . . . I believe in thinking, foreseeing, planning, challenging, building and living in eXtreMe zoNes. Relationships are important, hence Christ is important. How can I ever say no to HIM when beyond a doubt I could feel, witness, listen and talk to Him!! I do not hesitate a bit to declare that I believe in THE BIBLE and Christ is the one and The Only Saviour. Well, that is a part of my belief which I love to share if asked and love to live even if not. But I do not believe in forcing it on people. It takes its excitement off. BELIEFS : Detonate to Build, detonating to kill is useless (Think!!), Be balanced - think every possibility & move ready to die. SOURCE Of INSPIRATION: TRINITY MANAGEMENT (The Ancient Text),KING DAVID. Life?? - Trekking has taught me to endure and encourage, villages and wild are the best places !! War zones and rebel areas push in Adrenalin . . . DREAM : Be the meaning of every life possible !! Spring back from hurts, help the one who hurt in his/her trouble !! - Build Dream in people, be their Dream !! Detonate !! Detonate !!

1.12.11

ACCEPT / deny A PARTNERSHIP

One can accept an offer or deny an offer for a partnership. But unless one accepts it, he/she can never trust the other, nor build on a relationship. DeToNating for destruction needs denying partnership, DeToNating to BUILD needs accepting partnerships. BUT KNOW WHOM YOU ARE PARTNERING WITH - DEVIL can NEVER be GOD, but you can negotiate for a better deal or KILL the DEVIL - if YOU ARE GOD (Just the same way as it is with GOD, to start a faith, you need to accept first, but know whom you are accepting !)

Go DeToNatE ! Go BUILD !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment ONLY IF you are eXtreMely charged to DetoNate - eXtreMe zoNes. Live it !

Republique - Paris

Republique - Paris
Freedom !!