FIRE & LOVE

You are ENTERING eXtreMe zoNes, Praying that you will leave & Live as a DetoNator. Bienvenue . . .

You & me

My photo
Paris, France
The handwork of a thousand people, that's me . . . I believe in thinking, foreseeing, planning, challenging, building and living in eXtreMe zoNes. Relationships are important, hence Christ is important. How can I ever say no to HIM when beyond a doubt I could feel, witness, listen and talk to Him!! I do not hesitate a bit to declare that I believe in THE BIBLE and Christ is the one and The Only Saviour. Well, that is a part of my belief which I love to share if asked and love to live even if not. But I do not believe in forcing it on people. It takes its excitement off. BELIEFS : Detonate to Build, detonating to kill is useless (Think!!), Be balanced - think every possibility & move ready to die. SOURCE Of INSPIRATION: TRINITY MANAGEMENT (The Ancient Text),KING DAVID. Life?? - Trekking has taught me to endure and encourage, villages and wild are the best places !! War zones and rebel areas push in Adrenalin . . . DREAM : Be the meaning of every life possible !! Spring back from hurts, help the one who hurt in his/her trouble !! - Build Dream in people, be their Dream !! Detonate !! Detonate !!

2.5.12

Radiation

In this world there will always exist people who want to do good for others. For the world cannot move ahead or exist a moment without such people. These are people like the ones who made internet free for every one (Sir Tim Berners-Lee)or decision making people in companies like Volvo which decided to release its new safety belt design to other companies.

Such people are sooooo Vital that, the instant when their ratio reduce(people who want to do good for others) in the world, disasters like World Wars pop up. Imagine my article having the privilege of being read by seekers like you if internet was not there or imagine yourself speeding down the highway with out that safety belt. Yet sitting within these free privileges which gives us life we ask "Why should I give my skills freely to someone else's benefit ?"

You can be that Vital person who can be the Change, You can be the one who can save the World, You can be that one who can do good for others, You can be the Legend ! Silent DeToNatoRs ! - Silent, but a Radiation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment ONLY IF you are eXtreMely charged to DetoNate - eXtreMe zoNes. Live it !

Republique - Paris

Republique - Paris
Freedom !!